- PORTFOLIO - http://kaitiebryant.com/
- GATHER WORKSHOP - http://www.gather-workshop.com/
- July 24 & 25
- WEST ELM ART L - http://bit.ly/1Lnz43q
- Creative Catalyst - “I saw one of my friends doing photography… and I thought ‘I can do that. Why am I not doing that?’ I love light. I study light. I just need to go for it. I see a lot people saying that they wished they could do something or that they are so lucky they can do that. When I see something that I want to do, I just want to do it.”
- I’m inspired by Max Wanger. I love the hybrid of his photography. I also really like Canary Grey and how she has creative control of her photos. I also love storefronts.
- Once a month, I plan a photo field trip for myself. Just me and my camera with no agenda.
- I’m not a morning person at all, but I’m most creative in the morning.
- “Believe in side projects. I would never hire someone who does not have side projects. To me that shows that someone has ideas, self initiative and can make things happen.” Tina Roth Eisenberg, founder of Tattly.
- “The things that are most profitable in the end are things that you are most passionate about.” Kaitie Bryant
- Find your creative family tree. Find someone that you love, then discover who inspired them, and who inspired those people.
- “You’re not an island.” Kaitie Bryant
- Creativity is a part of who you are. It’s in our bones. It’s in our DNA. But it’s also something that we have to put in use.
- It’s not about being good or bad. It’s about growing.