Jessica N. Turner is the founder of the popular lifestyle blog The Mom Creative, where she documents her pursuit of cultivating a life well crafted. She is a writer for HuffPost Parents, Parenting.com, and DaySpring’s (in)courage. She’s also an advocate for World Vision, a regular speaker at conferences nationwide, and an award-winning marketing professional. She and her husband, Matthew, live with their three young children in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Pursue your passions, and know that your passions matter.
- It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful.
- Fight for margins
Fire From The Hip Answers
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite Song Right Now: “Hello”
- Favorite instagram: @hollywoodhwife
- Book you are reading: Remember Mia & Orphan Number 8
- If you started over from scratch what would you do?: Wouldn’t Change Anything
Connect With Jessica
- Facebook: The Mom Creative
- Twitter: @jessicanturner
- Instagram: @jessicanturner
- Periscope: @jessicanturner
Jessica's New Book - My Fringe Hours
Here’s how you get your free prints:
This offer is good on any orders placed since November 1, 2015 and is available until December 14, 2015 or while supplies last.