I almost gave up on chasing a new dream of mine, but these truths kept me in my pursuit. Now I'm more excited than EVER!
Jessica N. Turner is the founder of the popular lifestyle blog The Mom Creative, where she documents her pursuit of cultivating a life well crafted. She is a writer for HuffPost Parents, Parenting.com, and DaySpring’s (in)courage. She’s also an advocate for World Vision, a regular speaker at conferences nationwide, and an award-winning marketing professional. She and her husband, Matthew, live with their three young children in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Pursue your passions, and know that your passions matter.
- It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful.
- Fight for margins
Fire From The Hip Answers
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite Song Right Now: “Hello”
- Favorite instagram: @hollywoodhwife
- Book you are reading: Remember Mia & Orphan Number 8
- If you started over from scratch what would you do?: Wouldn’t Change Anything
Connect With Jessica
- Facebook: The Mom Creative
- Twitter: @jessicanturner
- Instagram: @jessicanturner
- Periscope: @jessicanturner
Jessica's New Book - My Fringe Hours
Here’s how you get your free prints:
This offer is good on any orders placed since November 1, 2015 and is available until December 14, 2015 or while supplies last.